The Link Christmas Hamper Appeal
The Link Christmas Hamper Appeal provides hampers to those families in need on the Northern Beaches of Sydney and to Farmers in need in the Dubbo region. Hampers are $35.00 and include a wide range of staple foods. The hampers are distributed through Link Community Care to Northern Beaches families on Friday 13th December and to the Farmers on Monday 16th December.
Each Christmas Hamper contains the following non-perishable products:
- Plumrose Tinned Leg Ham 450g
- Big Sister Light Fruit Cake 800g
- Big Sister Christmas Pudding 400g
- Foster Clark’s UHT Custard 500ml
- IXL Strawberry Jam (glass) 250g
- Foodway Yellow Peaches in Lgt Syrup 820g can
- Italiano Baked Beans 400g
- Leggo’s Tuna Bake (glass) 500g
- Barilla Fusilli pasta 500g
- Edgell Peas Corn & Carrots 420g
- Barilla Spaghetti No. 5 500g pasta
- Leggo’s Bolognaise Chunky Tom Garlic & Herbs Sauce (glass) 500g
- Arnotts Scotch Finger Biscuits 250g
- Haribo Goldbears soft lollies 150g
- Dilmah Founders Special Tea Bags 100’s
- Vegemite glass 150g
- Seakist Can Tuna in Springwater 425g (not in vegetarian hamper)
- Uncle Tobys Vita Brits Breakfast Cereal 375g
- Italiano Diced Tomatoes can 400g
- Saputo UHT Milk 1lt
- Chopping Board
- Little Toy Packet
Link Community Care
The object of Link Community Care is to provide direct relief from poverty, suffering, misfortune and distress on the Northern Beaches of Sydney and surrounding communities in NSW and Australia.
Our purpose is to provide assistance to families suffering hardship or distress through the provision of:
– Crisis / emergency counselling for grief, violence, loneliness, etc.
– Community Food Care distribution
– Emergency relief
– Emergency accommodation for homeless and low income earners.
The Link Community Food Care Program provides affordable groceries, fruit and vegetables at a low recovery fee. Services can be accessed by any holder of a Centrelink benefit card – registration is conducted at the location and secondary identification (eg. drivers licence) will be required.
Cromer Community Centre
150 Fisher Road North, Cromer (next to James Morgan Reserve) (map)
Open every Friday (except public holidays), 10am-1pm
Mobile Food Care Service
We're excited to announce we have a new refrigerated van so that we can take our service to people that can't get to us. It's on the road now - head to the Link Community Care Facebook page to see where our Mobile Food Care service will be, and for all the latest updates.